Here are some tricks on how to use your primer
- Use less than what you are using. less is more
- It should only really be used on the T Zone area of the face
- Color tinted primer is good if you have redness, use one that states its to brighten or give radiance.
- Use a little underneath the eyes to make your concealer last longer
- A light sweep on the lashes to help plump/enhance your lashes and to stop your mascara from transferring
- Eye primer is also great for the lip line to help your liner/lipstick last longer and not spread