Weather your going Blonde, Red or brown the way you care for your hair is what will make it last and look its best.
- Don’t wash for 48 hrs so the hair can take in the color and give your hair some rest after all the processing
- get the right shampoo, look for shampoo that is for the color you have and the care you need using the wrong one can damage and make your color fade out faster
- always use cold water, warm or hot water will help to wash out the color and make your hair dry
- caution with heat tools, using heat will strip the color out each time you use a flat or curling iron
- and last but not least keep up with the maintenance